om Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning a camping trip across the USA, says the London Daily Mirror. Cruise, 46, and Holmes, 30, want their daughter, Suri, to grow up with the same kind of experiences as other kids have. “We love the outdoors,” Holmes says. The couple will have bodyguards camped out nearby, along with a friend from the Church of Scientology. “Tom never likes to be too far away from his religion,” a family friend tells the newspaper.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- How Community's Dean Pelton broke new ground for sexual politics on television
Subscribe to the Week