om Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning a camping trip across the USA, says the London Daily Mirror. Cruise, 46, and Holmes, 30, want their daughter, Suri, to grow up with the same kind of experiences as other kids have. “We love the outdoors,” Holmes says. The couple will have bodyguards camped out nearby, along with a friend from the Church of Scientology. “Tom never likes to be too far away from his religion,” a family friend tells the newspaper.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week