partmenttherapy.com was created to help urbanites turn tiny spaces into stylish, comfortable homes. But you don’t have to live in a closet-size apartment to get “great interior-design ideas.” The site offers daily tips, provides shopping guides, and posts house tours to inspire other homeowners.
Ohdeedoh.com is dedicated to “kid-friendly home ideas.” Parents can share photos of their children’s rooms as well find tips on everything from “How to Make a Hanging Book Display” to “How to Build a Simple Indoor Swing.”
Designspongeonline.com sets itself apart with “Before & After” and “Do-It-Yourself” sections. Budding decorators can figure out how to reupholster a footstool or learn how to create a picture frame from a recycled glass jar.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
Subscribe to the Week