"When we go online, each of us is our own editor, our own gatekeeper." That's dangerous.
"When we go online, each of us is our own editor, our own gatekeeper." That's dangerous.<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week