Radio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer. “I have great confidence in my doctors,” said Imus, 68, on his show. “I’ll be fine. If I’m not fine, then I won’t be fine. And it’s not a big deal.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Why is Obama still smoking?
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week