Gossip: Don Imus
Radio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer.
Radio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer. “I have great confidence in my doctors,” said Imus, 68, on his show. “I’ll be fine. If I’m not fine, then I won’t be fine. And it’s not a big deal.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week