Gossip: Don Imus
Radio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer.
Radio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer. “I have great confidence in my doctors,” said Imus, 68, on his show. “I’ll be fine. If I’m not fine, then I won’t be fine. And it’s not a big deal.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week