Gossip: Don Imus
Radio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer.
adio host Don Imus announced this week that he has stage 2 prostate cancer. “I have great confidence in my doctors,” said Imus, 68, on his show. “I’ll be fine. If I’m not fine, then I won’t be fine. And it’s not a big deal.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
Subscribe to the Week