ristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska’s Gov. Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to the father of her 2-month-old son. Palin and 19-year-old hockey player Levi Johnston became engaged after the pregnancy was revealed during Sarah Palin’s vice presidential campaign. Johnston this week said he’d like to marry Palin eventually, after he grows up a bit. “It’s just me not being mature enough, or something,” he said.
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- The week's best photojournalism
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
Subscribe to the Week