Bristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska’s Gov. Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to the father of her 2-month-old son. Palin and 19-year-old hockey player Levi Johnston became engaged after the pregnancy was revealed during Sarah Palin’s vice presidential campaign. Johnston this week said he’d like to marry Palin eventually, after he grows up a bit. “It’s just me not being mature enough, or something,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 23, 2014
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
Subscribe to the Week