Bristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska’s Gov. Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to the father of her 2-month-old son. Palin and 19-year-old hockey player Levi Johnston became engaged after the pregnancy was revealed during Sarah Palin’s vice presidential campaign. Johnston this week said he’d like to marry Palin eventually, after he grows up a bit. “It’s just me not being mature enough, or something,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week