Bristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska’s Gov. Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to the father of her 2-month-old son. Palin and 19-year-old hockey player Levi Johnston became engaged after the pregnancy was revealed during Sarah Palin’s vice presidential campaign. Johnston this week said he’d like to marry Palin eventually, after he grows up a bit. “It’s just me not being mature enough, or something,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The next pandemic
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week