ristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of Alaska’s Gov. Sarah Palin, has broken off her engagement to the father of her 2-month-old son. Palin and 19-year-old hockey player Levi Johnston became engaged after the pregnancy was revealed during Sarah Palin’s vice presidential campaign. Johnston this week said he’d like to marry Palin eventually, after he grows up a bit. “It’s just me not being mature enough, or something,” he said.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- How Captain America won over China
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week