adonna this week said she’s considering adopting another African child as a sibling for her 3-year-old son, David. “Many people—especially our Malawian friends—say that David should have a Malawian brother or sister,” she told the Malawi Nation. The single singer, who recently was divorced from Guy Ritchie, said she was taking great pains to keep her son connected to his heritage. “He has a big map of Africa in his room with lots of arrows pointing to Malawi.”
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The last racial taboo
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
Subscribe to the Week