adonna this week said she’s considering adopting another African child as a sibling for her 3-year-old son, David. “Many people—especially our Malawian friends—say that David should have a Malawian brother or sister,” she told the Malawi Nation. The single singer, who recently was divorced from Guy Ritchie, said she was taking great pains to keep her son connected to his heritage. “He has a big map of Africa in his room with lots of arrows pointing to Malawi.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week