No April fool
Rooms at San Francisco’s eco-chic Orchard Hotels can be had for $1 per night throughout April. Must book on Wednesday, April 1, at 10 a.m. PST using the promo code ‘Fool!’
Baseball fans going to see their team in training can get a 25 percent discount and a free “Fan Tool Kit” at the Intercontinental in Tampa. Good through April 4; mention code “ILQGA.”
China Spree is offering five nights’ lodging in Beijing, plus round-trip flights from San Francisco, for $588. Must book by March 31 for departure on Nov. 15, 22 or Dec. 6.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The week's best photojournalism
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
Subscribe to the Week