nyone can have a green thumb with the Plant Sensor. Budding gardeners can stick this darling, flower-shaped device into the ground and watch as it not only helps select the perfect plants for that location but also monitors light, soil, humidity, and temperature to “keep them growing strong.”
Price: $60; Contact: Easybloom.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
Subscribe to the Week