Anyone can have a green thumb with the Plant Sensor. Budding gardeners can stick this darling, flower-shaped device into the ground and watch as it not only helps select the perfect plants for that location but also monitors light, soil, humidity, and temperature to “keep them growing strong.”
Price: $60; Contact: Easybloom.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week