Anyone can have a green thumb with the Plant Sensor. Budding gardeners can stick this darling, flower-shaped device into the ground and watch as it not only helps select the perfect plants for that location but also monitors light, soil, humidity, and temperature to “keep them growing strong.”
Price: $60; Contact: Easybloom.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week