Take a third person for free when you book a cabin for two on Star Clippers’ weeklong Tahiti cruise. Prices for trips May to December start at $2,125 for the first two passengers; a third guest pays only $220 in port taxes. Contact: Starclippers.com
Get a fourth night free at Tabacón Grand Spa at the foot of Costa Rica’s Arenal volcano. Rates start at $1,135 and include a $100 spa credit and admission to hot springs and Temazcal sweat lodge. Through June 30. Contact: Tabacon.com
Book a four-night hotel and ticket package at Disney World, add another three nights’ hotel, and get three more days of tickets free. Seven days at the All-Star Movies Resort starts at $1,375 per person. Through June 27. Contact: Disneyworld.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week