Take a third person for free when you book a cabin for two on Star Clippers’ weeklong Tahiti cruise. Prices for trips May to December start at $2,125 for the first two passengers; a third guest pays only $220 in port taxes. Contact: Starclippers.com
Get a fourth night free at Tabacón Grand Spa at the foot of Costa Rica’s Arenal volcano. Rates start at $1,135 and include a $100 spa credit and admission to hot springs and Temazcal sweat lodge. Through June 30. Contact: Tabacon.com
Book a four-night hotel and ticket package at Disney World, add another three nights’ hotel, and get three more days of tickets free. Seven days at the All-Star Movies Resort starts at $1,375 per person. Through June 27. Contact: Disneyworld.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week