Take a third person for free when you book a cabin for two on Star Clippers’ weeklong Tahiti cruise. Prices for trips May to December start at $2,125 for the first two passengers; a third guest pays only $220 in port taxes. Contact: Starclippers.com
Get a fourth night free at Tabacón Grand Spa at the foot of Costa Rica’s Arenal volcano. Rates start at $1,135 and include a $100 spa credit and admission to hot springs and Temazcal sweat lodge. Through June 30. Contact: Tabacon.com
Book a four-night hotel and ticket package at Disney World, add another three nights’ hotel, and get three more days of tickets free. Seven days at the All-Star Movies Resort starts at $1,375 per person. Through June 27. Contact: Disneyworld.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week