The Hydro Physio Lifestyle takes home-exercise machines to new depths. This “water treadmill” offers all the benefits of hydrotherapy without the need for a full-size pool. Users can adjust depth, warmth, and the strength of its “resistance jets” to fit their workout—or, better yet, massage their muscles once they’re done.
Price: From $51,000 Contact: Hydrophysio.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Are hedge funds doomed?
Subscribe to the Week