THE WEEK Index
AIG’s bonus bomb, Obama’s leadership, and Meghan McCain’s big fight
The political firestorm over AIG’s bonuses dominates this week’s Index, followed by opinions on Obama’s leadership; Meghan McCain’s fight with Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham fills the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week