merica’s new president isn’t interested in fighting Islamism, said Moshe Feiglin in Israel’s Maariv (via Watching America). The Obama administration has already scrapped the department that monitored “Syrian-exported terrorism” and as much as told the Iranians they have nothing to fear from him. Meanwhile, he gives “close to a billion dollars” to Palestinian “terror groups” in Israel. It’s obvious that America has abandoned Israel to fight the growing Muslim threat alone. But then, what should we expect from “a nation that elected a president named “Hussein”—with a Muslim background?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week