America’s new president isn’t interested in fighting Islamism, said Moshe Feiglin in Israel’s Maariv (via Watching America). The Obama administration has already scrapped the department that monitored “Syrian-exported terrorism” and as much as told the Iranians they have nothing to fear from him. Meanwhile, he gives “close to a billion dollars” to Palestinian “terror groups” in Israel. It’s obvious that America has abandoned Israel to fight the growing Muslim threat alone. But then, what should we expect from “a nation that elected a president named “Hussein”—with a Muslim background?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week