America’s new president isn’t interested in fighting Islamism, said Moshe Feiglin in Israel’s Maariv (via Watching America). The Obama administration has already scrapped the department that monitored “Syrian-exported terrorism” and as much as told the Iranians they have nothing to fear from him. Meanwhile, he gives “close to a billion dollars” to Palestinian “terror groups” in Israel. It’s obvious that America has abandoned Israel to fight the growing Muslim threat alone. But then, what should we expect from “a nation that elected a president named “Hussein”—with a Muslim background?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
Subscribe to the Week