America’s new president isn’t interested in fighting Islamism, said Moshe Feiglin in Israel’s Maariv (via Watching America). The Obama administration has already scrapped the department that monitored “Syrian-exported terrorism” and as much as told the Iranians they have nothing to fear from him. Meanwhile, he gives “close to a billion dollars” to Palestinian “terror groups” in Israel. It’s obvious that America has abandoned Israel to fight the growing Muslim threat alone. But then, what should we expect from “a nation that elected a president named “Hussein”—with a Muslim background?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week