merica’s new president isn’t interested in fighting Islamism, said Moshe Feiglin in Israel’s Maariv (via Watching America). The Obama administration has already scrapped the department that monitored “Syrian-exported terrorism” and as much as told the Iranians they have nothing to fear from him. Meanwhile, he gives “close to a billion dollars” to Palestinian “terror groups” in Israel. It’s obvious that America has abandoned Israel to fight the growing Muslim threat alone. But then, what should we expect from “a nation that elected a president named “Hussein”—with a Muslim background?”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
Subscribe to the Week