THE WEEK Index
The bank rescue do-over, the war in Af/Pak, and Letterman’s belated nuptials
The Obama team’s big banking rescue plan leads this week’s Index, followed by the new battle plan for the Afghanistan-Pakistan region; David Letterman’s marriage to the mother of his child takes the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
Subscribe to the Week