THE WEEK Index
The bank rescue do-over, the war in Af/Pak, and Letterman’s belated nuptials
The Obama team’s big banking rescue plan leads this week’s Index, followed by the new battle plan for the Afghanistan-Pakistan region; David Letterman’s marriage to the mother of his child takes the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week