THE WEEK Index
The bank rescue do-over, the war in Af/Pak, and Letterman’s belated nuptials
The Obama team’s big banking rescue plan leads this week’s Index, followed by the new battle plan for the Afghanistan-Pakistan region; David Letterman’s marriage to the mother of his child takes the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
Subscribe to the Week