THE WEEK Index
The bank rescue do-over, the war in Af/Pak, and Letterman’s belated nuptials
he Obama team’s big banking rescue plan leads this week’s Index, followed by the new battle plan for the Afghanistan-Pakistan region; David Letterman’s marriage to the mother of his child takes the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week