Gisele Bundchen feels like a mother, the model told Vanity Fair, even though the child she identifies as hers is her new husband’s ex-girlfriend’s. Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had been dating for three months when his former girlfriend, model Bridget Moynahan, announced that she was pregnant with his child. “I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that,” said Bundchen this week, “but to me it’s not like because someone else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week