Gisele Bundchen feels like a mother, the model told Vanity Fair, even though the child she identifies as hers is her new husband’s ex-girlfriend’s. Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had been dating for three months when his former girlfriend, model Bridget Moynahan, announced that she was pregnant with his child. “I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that,” said Bundchen this week, “but to me it’s not like because someone else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week