Gisele Bundchen feels like a mother, the model told Vanity Fair, even though the child she identifies as hers is her new husband’s ex-girlfriend’s. Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had been dating for three months when his former girlfriend, model Bridget Moynahan, announced that she was pregnant with his child. “I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that,” said Bundchen this week, “but to me it’s not like because someone else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
Subscribe to the Week