A “floating wine festival” leaves Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on April 18 and stops in the Bahamas, Antigua, and St. Maarten. Cabins start at $899, including meals and drinks.
Hellenic island hopping
Eight-day Greek island-hopping cruises start at $1,160 per person, including meals and drinks. The 50-passenger ship stops at Paros, Santorini, and Mykonos. Departs April 24 to Oct. 23.
Book a two-night stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor in Michigan for $555, and receive a $555 credit for spa and salon services. The 4-star resort boasts 45 holes of golf. Offer valid through May 14.
Cabins aboard a 13-night cruise from Los Angeles to Alaska start at $699. Trip departs May 13, making stops in Oregon and Washington. Price based on double occupancy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Poll: Twice as many Americans say sugar is more harmful than marijuana
- El Rey: Robert Rodriguez's ambitious, flawed attempt to launch 'the people's network'
Subscribe to the Week