A “floating wine festival” leaves Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on April 18 and stops in the Bahamas, Antigua, and St. Maarten. Cabins start at $899, including meals and drinks.
Hellenic island hopping
Eight-day Greek island-hopping cruises start at $1,160 per person, including meals and drinks. The 50-passenger ship stops at Paros, Santorini, and Mykonos. Departs April 24 to Oct. 23.
Book a two-night stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor in Michigan for $555, and receive a $555 credit for spa and salon services. The 4-star resort boasts 45 holes of golf. Offer valid through May 14.
Cabins aboard a 13-night cruise from Los Angeles to Alaska start at $699. Trip departs May 13, making stops in Oregon and Washington. Price based on double occupancy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Are hedge funds doomed?
Subscribe to the Week