A “floating wine festival” leaves Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on April 18 and stops in the Bahamas, Antigua, and St. Maarten. Cabins start at $899, including meals and drinks.
Hellenic island hopping
Eight-day Greek island-hopping cruises start at $1,160 per person, including meals and drinks. The 50-passenger ship stops at Paros, Santorini, and Mykonos. Departs April 24 to Oct. 23.
Book a two-night stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor in Michigan for $555, and receive a $555 credit for spa and salon services. The 4-star resort boasts 45 holes of golf. Offer valid through May 14.
Cabins aboard a 13-night cruise from Los Angeles to Alaska start at $699. Trip departs May 13, making stops in Oregon and Washington. Price based on double occupancy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week