A “floating wine festival” leaves Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on April 18 and stops in the Bahamas, Antigua, and St. Maarten. Cabins start at $899, including meals and drinks.
Hellenic island hopping
Eight-day Greek island-hopping cruises start at $1,160 per person, including meals and drinks. The 50-passenger ship stops at Paros, Santorini, and Mykonos. Departs April 24 to Oct. 23.
Book a two-night stay at the Inn at Bay Harbor in Michigan for $555, and receive a $555 credit for spa and salon services. The 4-star resort boasts 45 holes of golf. Offer valid through May 14.
Cabins aboard a 13-night cruise from Los Angeles to Alaska start at $699. Trip departs May 13, making stops in Oregon and Washington. Price based on double occupancy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week