The Sleeptracker Pro is one alarm clock you won’t want to smash every morning. Worn like a wristwatch, it “monitors” fluctuations in the sleep cycle, rousing you only during an “almost-awake” moment, so that you’ll arise “sharp,” cheery, and theoretically in a “good mood.”
Price: $179; Contact: Sleeptracker.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week