The Sleeptracker Pro is one alarm clock you won’t want to smash every morning. Worn like a wristwatch, it “monitors” fluctuations in the sleep cycle, rousing you only during an “almost-awake” moment, so that you’ll arise “sharp,” cheery, and theoretically in a “good mood.”
Price: $179; Contact: Sleeptracker.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week