The Sleeptracker Pro is one alarm clock you won’t want to smash every morning. Worn like a wristwatch, it “monitors” fluctuations in the sleep cycle, rousing you only during an “almost-awake” moment, so that you’ll arise “sharp,” cheery, and theoretically in a “good mood.”
Price: $179; Contact: Sleeptracker.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to flirt, according to science
- The militarization of America’s police
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week