he Sleeptracker Pro is one alarm clock you won’t want to smash every morning. Worn like a wristwatch, it “monitors” fluctuations in the sleep cycle, rousing you only during an “almost-awake” moment, so that you’ll arise “sharp,” cheery, and theoretically in a “good mood.”
Price: $179; Contact: Sleeptracker.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
Subscribe to the Week