The Sleeptracker Pro is one alarm clock you won’t want to smash every morning. Worn like a wristwatch, it “monitors” fluctuations in the sleep cycle, rousing you only during an “almost-awake” moment, so that you’ll arise “sharp,” cheery, and theoretically in a “good mood.”
Price: $179; Contact: Sleeptracker.com
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
Subscribe to the Week