hivalry is officially dead, said David Zurawik in the Baltimore Sun. Levi Johnston -- the ex-fiance of Bristol Palin -- laughed with Tyra Banks on "The Tyra Banks Show" about his sexual relationship with the daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Shame on Levi Johnston -- and shame on Tyra Banks for treating him like a celebrity simply because he got the daughter of a “family values” politician pregnant. (watch Levi Johnson talk with Tyra Banks)
Johnston -- father of Bristol Palin’s baby, Tripp -- didn’t just spill secrets about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, said Anne Schroeder Mullins in Politico. He said “Sarah Palin knew the two were together in the biblical sense,” prompting a Palin representative to release a statement saying Johnson was more interested in exploiting his relationship with the family than in looking after the wellbeing of his child.
You can’t blame Sarah Palin for being mad, said Allahpundit in Hot Air. If I were Bristol Palin, I’d be at the courthouse right now “filing for child support to get whatever piece she can of the dirty money Tyra Banks paid this kid” for gossiping about their sex life. After watching the video of Johnson on the show, all I can say is, “what a turd.”
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week