THE WEEK Index
Obama’s Detroit intervention, the G-20, and Madonna’s Malawi adoption flop
Obama’s show of muscle with GM and Chrysler tops this week’s Index, followed closely by the G-20 economic summit; Madonna’s foiled adoption of a second child from Malawi occupies the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to deep fry a turkey
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week