THE WEEK Index
Obama’s Detroit intervention, the G-20, and Madonna’s Malawi adoption flop
Obama’s show of muscle with GM and Chrysler tops this week’s Index, followed closely by the G-20 economic summit; Madonna’s foiled adoption of a second child from Malawi occupies the Fifth Column.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week