President Obama's appointees are a diverse bunchâ€”except when it comes to their views on abortion.
President Obama's appointees are a diverse bunch—except when it comes to their views on abortion.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to make corn dogs
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Kill the Messenger: A bracing new biopic exposes the media's corrupt core
Subscribe to the Week