Samantha Ronson changed the locks on her door this week after her latest public spat with girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, said TMZ.com. The fight escalated after Ronson’s family ordered Lohan barred from a party at which Ronson was DJ-ing. Lohan showed up and was “restrained from coming in by five security guards,” said a witness. Later, Lohan sent Ronson a series of Twitter messages accusing her of cheating and abusing drugs, said the London Daily Mail. “So you win, you broke my heart,” Lohan wrote. “Now go away.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week