Samantha Ronson changed the locks on her door this week after her latest public spat with girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, said TMZ.com. The fight escalated after Ronson’s family ordered Lohan barred from a party at which Ronson was DJ-ing. Lohan showed up and was “restrained from coming in by five security guards,” said a witness. Later, Lohan sent Ronson a series of Twitter messages accusing her of cheating and abusing drugs, said the London Daily Mail. “So you win, you broke my heart,” Lohan wrote. “Now go away.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Surviving a plane crash
- Stop freaking out over the West's jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week