amantha Ronson changed the locks on her door this week after her latest public spat with girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, said TMZ.com. The fight escalated after Ronson’s family ordered Lohan barred from a party at which Ronson was DJ-ing. Lohan showed up and was “restrained from coming in by five security guards,” said a witness. Later, Lohan sent Ronson a series of Twitter messages accusing her of cheating and abusing drugs, said the London Daily Mail. “So you win, you broke my heart,” Lohan wrote. “Now go away.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week