Samantha Ronson changed the locks on her door this week after her latest public spat with girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, said TMZ.com. The fight escalated after Ronson’s family ordered Lohan barred from a party at which Ronson was DJ-ing. Lohan showed up and was “restrained from coming in by five security guards,” said a witness. Later, Lohan sent Ronson a series of Twitter messages accusing her of cheating and abusing drugs, said the London Daily Mail. “So you win, you broke my heart,” Lohan wrote. “Now go away.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week