Samantha Ronson changed the locks on her door this week after her latest public spat with girlfriend Lindsay Lohan, said TMZ.com. The fight escalated after Ronson’s family ordered Lohan barred from a party at which Ronson was DJ-ing. Lohan showed up and was “restrained from coming in by five security guards,” said a witness. Later, Lohan sent Ronson a series of Twitter messages accusing her of cheating and abusing drugs, said the London Daily Mail. “So you win, you broke my heart,” Lohan wrote. “Now go away.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week