mericans are giving President Obama high marks for his first overseas trip, with 79% saying they believe people in other countries will now have a more positive view of the U.S. 19% said foreign opinion of the U.S. would be more negative due to Obama.
57% of Americans favor a military response to eliminate North Korea’s missile-launching capability. 15% oppose a military response, while 28% are not sure. 73% are concerned that North Korea could one day use nuclear weapons against the U.S., up from 69% who held that view in 2006.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Is the rent really too damn high?
Subscribe to the Week