mericans are giving President Obama high marks for his first overseas trip, with 79% saying they believe people in other countries will now have a more positive view of the U.S. 19% said foreign opinion of the U.S. would be more negative due to Obama.
57% of Americans favor a military response to eliminate North Korea’s missile-launching capability. 15% oppose a military response, while 28% are not sure. 73% are concerned that North Korea could one day use nuclear weapons against the U.S., up from 69% who held that view in 2006.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week