It's insulting for Homeland Security to suggest war heroes "are rushing back to join right-wing-extremist" groups.
It's insulting for Homeland Security to say soldiers "are rushing back to join right-wing-extremist" groups.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week