Mel Gibson’s wife filed for divorce last week, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The couple had no prenuptial agreement when they married in 1980, said TMZ.com, which means Robyn Gibson could walk away with half of her husband’s $900 million fortune. Gibson has recently been seen cavorting with another woman near his vacation home in Costa Rica, said Radaronline.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week