Mel Gibson’s wife filed for divorce last week, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The couple had no prenuptial agreement when they married in 1980, said TMZ.com, which means Robyn Gibson could walk away with half of her husband’s $900 million fortune. Gibson has recently been seen cavorting with another woman near his vacation home in Costa Rica, said Radaronline.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Tony Blair: The Cassandra of the Middle East
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week