Mel Gibson’s wife filed for divorce last week, citing “irreconcilable differences.” The couple had no prenuptial agreement when they married in 1980, said TMZ.com, which means Robyn Gibson could walk away with half of her husband’s $900 million fortune. Gibson has recently been seen cavorting with another woman near his vacation home in Costa Rica, said Radaronline.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week