A New Jersey businessman filed for divorce last week claiming that his wife “has committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen at various times and places too numerous to mention.” Ann Kelly belongs to the same gym as Springsteen, but her attorney called Arthur Kelly’s claims “baseless allegations of a jealous man.” On his website, Springsteen referred readers to a statement he made in 2006, the last time a newspaper reported that he’d cheated on his wife, Patty Scialfa. At the time he dismissed the reports as “ugly and unfounded.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- This Indian meal service is so efficient it's the envy of FedEx
- The militarization of America’s police
Subscribe to the Week