New Jersey businessman filed for divorce last week claiming that his wife “has committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen at various times and places too numerous to mention.” Ann Kelly belongs to the same gym as Springsteen, but her attorney called Arthur Kelly’s claims “baseless allegations of a jealous man.” On his website, Springsteen referred readers to a statement he made in 2006, the last time a newspaper reported that he’d cheated on his wife, Patty Scialfa. At the time he dismissed the reports as “ugly and unfounded.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
Subscribe to the Week