A New Jersey businessman filed for divorce last week claiming that his wife “has committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen at various times and places too numerous to mention.” Ann Kelly belongs to the same gym as Springsteen, but her attorney called Arthur Kelly’s claims “baseless allegations of a jealous man.” On his website, Springsteen referred readers to a statement he made in 2006, the last time a newspaper reported that he’d cheated on his wife, Patty Scialfa. At the time he dismissed the reports as “ugly and unfounded.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 famous people born on December 25
Subscribe to the Week