59% of Americans think the Obama administration should hold diplomatic talks with Iran without preconditions. 40% say the U.S. should not talk to Iran until it changes its policies toward other countries.
Only 53% of Americans believe capitalism is better than socialism. 20% say socialism is better and 27% are not sure.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week