59% of Americans think the Obama administration should hold diplomatic talks with Iran without preconditions. 40% say the U.S. should not talk to Iran until it changes its policies toward other countries.
Only 53% of Americans believe capitalism is better than socialism. 20% say socialism is better and 27% are not sure.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week