59% of Americans think the Obama administration should hold diplomatic talks with Iran without preconditions. 40% say the U.S. should not talk to Iran until it changes its policies toward other countries.
Only 53% of Americans believe capitalism is better than socialism. 20% say socialism is better and 27% are not sure.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The One I Love
Subscribe to the Week