59% of Americans think the Obama administration should hold diplomatic talks with Iran without preconditions. 40% say the U.S. should not talk to Iran until it changes its policies toward other countries.
Only 53% of Americans believe capitalism is better than socialism. 20% say socialism is better and 27% are not sure.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week