orothy Chandler Pavilion
Los Angeles, (213) 972-8001
Part two of the L.A. Opera’s ambitious take on Wagner’s Ring Cycle represents another step toward creating a production for the ages, said the Los Angeles Times. “Everyone will be talking about the Domingo miracle”—68-year-old company director and celebrated tenor Plácido Domingo’s triumphant return to the stage in the role of Siegmund.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week