Lone Star golf
Through April 30, rooms at the 7,000-acre Horseshoe Bay Resort in central Texas’ Hill Country are going for $170 per night. Cost includes unlimited golf at any of the resort’s three courses and club rentals.
Throughout April, Icelandair is offering travelers round-trip flights to Reykjavik from Boston, New York’s JFK, or Minneapolis, plus two nights’ lodging at a three-star Fosshotel, for $679 per person.
For stays through April, Kimpton Hotels will pay visitors’ room tax. Guests will also receive tax-free dining at an adjacent Kimpton’s restaurant, an extended 2 p.m. checkout time, and a bag of candy.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week