quaremouth.com compares plans that insure against trip cancellation, interruption, and medical emergencies and lets users purchase them instantly online. All carriers are “handpicked” based on an “internal ratings system.”
Insuremytrip.com, another travel insurance “comparison site,” lets users shop around to find the best-priced and most reliable policies. A user can check “independent ratings” of more than 100 travel-insurance plans.
Tripinsurancestore.com offers side-by-side comparisons of travel insurance, as well as rental-car and flight life insurance. The site gives dissatisfied customers 100 percent refunds on their insurance plan up to 10 days after purchase.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- The indignity of canine bath time
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week