adonna suffered minor injuries last week after being thrown from a horse at a friend’s Hamptons, N.Y., estate. The 50-year-old singer blamed the accident on paparazzi who “jumped out of the bushes” and spooked her horse. But the only photographer on the scene said, “I arrived more than 10 minutes after she fell, and I was shooting from the street.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week