adonna suffered minor injuries last week after being thrown from a horse at a friend’s Hamptons, N.Y., estate. The 50-year-old singer blamed the accident on paparazzi who “jumped out of the bushes” and spooked her horse. But the only photographer on the scene said, “I arrived more than 10 minutes after she fell, and I was shooting from the street.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
Subscribe to the Week