51% of Americans have a favorable or very favorable view of the “tea parties” that were held around the nation last week to protest Obama administration taxation and other policies. 33% hold a negative view of the tea parties, while 15% are not sure.
For the first time this decade, a majority of non-retired Americans, 52%, doubt they will have enough money to live comfortably when they stop working.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week