New York, (212) 239-6200
The second installment of August Wilson’s 10-play Pittsburgh Cycle is a “drama of indisputable greatness,” said The New York Times. Roger Robinson and Marsha Stephanie Blake lead an unparalleled ensemble in this revival. It would be a shame if it didn’t “find a wider audience.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The case for killing law school
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
Subscribe to the Week