Outer Banks golf
Through May 31, golf three days at North Carolina’s championship courses—Kilmarlic Golf Club, Sea Scape Golf Links, and the Carolina Club—for $235 per person. Includes lodging.
Take the kid to Tahiti
For $1,698, Air Tahiti Nui is offering a five-night trip to Tahiti, including flights and lodging at a four-star resort. Children ages 2 to 11 can fly, stay, and eat for free. Valid through May 31.
Book a stay at Big Bear Lake, Calif., between May 29 and 31 and receive free admission to the Trout Derby, where first-rate fishermen show off their skills and compete for a $50,000 cash prize.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
Subscribe to the Week