Outer Banks golf
Through May 31, golf three days at North Carolina’s championship courses—Kilmarlic Golf Club, Sea Scape Golf Links, and the Carolina Club—for $235 per person. Includes lodging.
Take the kid to Tahiti
For $1,698, Air Tahiti Nui is offering a five-night trip to Tahiti, including flights and lodging at a four-star resort. Children ages 2 to 11 can fly, stay, and eat for free. Valid through May 31.
Book a stay at Big Bear Lake, Calif., between May 29 and 31 and receive free admission to the Trout Derby, where first-rate fishermen show off their skills and compete for a $50,000 cash prize.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week