Outer Banks golf
Through May 31, golf three days at North Carolina’s championship courses—Kilmarlic Golf Club, Sea Scape Golf Links, and the Carolina Club—for $235 per person. Includes lodging.
Take the kid to Tahiti
For $1,698, Air Tahiti Nui is offering a five-night trip to Tahiti, including flights and lodging at a four-star resort. Children ages 2 to 11 can fly, stay, and eat for free. Valid through May 31.
Book a stay at Big Bear Lake, Calif., between May 29 and 31 and receive free admission to the Trout Derby, where first-rate fishermen show off their skills and compete for a $50,000 cash prize.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
When Americans banned Christmas
Subscribe to the Week