Outer Banks golf
Through May 31, golf three days at North Carolina’s championship courses—Kilmarlic Golf Club, Sea Scape Golf Links, and the Carolina Club—for $235 per person. Includes lodging.
Take the kid to Tahiti
For $1,698, Air Tahiti Nui is offering a five-night trip to Tahiti, including flights and lodging at a four-star resort. Children ages 2 to 11 can fly, stay, and eat for free. Valid through May 31.
Book a stay at Big Bear Lake, Calif., between May 29 and 31 and receive free admission to the Trout Derby, where first-rate fishermen show off their skills and compete for a $50,000 cash prize.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 21, 2014
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week