he Bush-era “torture memos” top the week’s Index once again, followed by reviews of Obama’s first 100 days in office; Miss California Carrie Prejean’s anti–gay marriage message takes the Fifth Column
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week