Monty Python’s Terry Jones is going to be a father again at age 67. Jones and his 26-year-old Swedish lover, Anna Soderstrom, are expecting a child this summer. The news is “devastating and humiliating” for Jones’s ex-wife and grown children, a family friend told the London Daily Mail, but Jones seems proud. “Getting a young filly pregnant proves there’s life in the old dog yet,” said the friend.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week