onty Python’s Terry Jones is going to be a father again at age 67. Jones and his 26-year-old Swedish lover, Anna Soderstrom, are expecting a child this summer. The news is “devastating and humiliating” for Jones’s ex-wife and grown children, a family friend told the London Daily Mail, but Jones seems proud. “Getting a young filly pregnant proves there’s life in the old dog yet,” said the friend.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week