Monty Python’s Terry Jones is going to be a father again at age 67. Jones and his 26-year-old Swedish lover, Anna Soderstrom, are expecting a child this summer. The news is “devastating and humiliating” for Jones’s ex-wife and grown children, a family friend told the London Daily Mail, but Jones seems proud. “Getting a young filly pregnant proves there’s life in the old dog yet,” said the friend.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- Immigration, charity, and conservatives' unholy assault on Glenn Beck
Subscribe to the Week