Monty Python’s Terry Jones is going to be a father again at age 67. Jones and his 26-year-old Swedish lover, Anna Soderstrom, are expecting a child this summer. The news is “devastating and humiliating” for Jones’s ex-wife and grown children, a family friend told the London Daily Mail, but Jones seems proud. “Getting a young filly pregnant proves there’s life in the old dog yet,” said the friend.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week