onty Python’s Terry Jones is going to be a father again at age 67. Jones and his 26-year-old Swedish lover, Anna Soderstrom, are expecting a child this summer. The news is “devastating and humiliating” for Jones’s ex-wife and grown children, a family friend told the London Daily Mail, but Jones seems proud. “Getting a young filly pregnant proves there’s life in the old dog yet,” said the friend.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Did God have a wife?
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week