Maria Platform Pump
These sunny heels from Lauren by Ralph Lauren are a “low-risk way to wear eye-popping color.”
Price: $98; Contact: Womensshoes.bizrate.com
Source: In Style
Mid-top by Common Projects
In a rich royal blue, the classic lace- up sneaker gets a seasonal update.
Price: $385; Contact: commonprojects.com
Keds by Tracy Reese
The “classic Keds silhouettes were a perfect canvas” for designer Tracy Reese to kick it old school with her “worldly, eclectic” collection.
Price: $60; Contact: Keds.com
Embellished Espadrille Wedge
Oscar de la Renta returns the espadrille’s global feel with electric ikat prints and bold jewel beading.
Price: $525; Contact: Oscardelarenta.com
Source: Town and Country
“Color authority” Pantone inspired this collection featuring “vintage colors that are evocative as a California sunset.”
Price: $125; Contact: Seavees.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week