Boogie Woogie salt and pepper shakers “will help render the expression ‘pass the salt’ redundant.” Designed by Berlin-based Murken-Hansen, the anodized aluminum shakers are set onto synthetic wheels, adding “a touch of levity” to any meal. Just a small push will send them speeding across the dinner table.
Price: $25; Contact: Menu.as
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- How collaborative innovation led to the experimental serum for Ebola
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week