Boogie Woogie salt and pepper shakers “will help render the expression ‘pass the salt’ redundant.” Designed by Berlin-based Murken-Hansen, the anodized aluminum shakers are set onto synthetic wheels, adding “a touch of levity” to any meal. Just a small push will send them speeding across the dinner table.
Price: $25; Contact: Menu.as
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week