oogie Woogie salt and pepper shakers “will help render the expression ‘pass the salt’ redundant.” Designed by Berlin-based Murken-Hansen, the anodized aluminum shakers are set onto synthetic wheels, adding “a touch of levity” to any meal. Just a small push will send them speeding across the dinner table.
Price: $25; Contact: Menu.as
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- Today in history: The birth of the federal income tax
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
Subscribe to the Week