Boogie Woogie salt and pepper shakers “will help render the expression ‘pass the salt’ redundant.” Designed by Berlin-based Murken-Hansen, the anodized aluminum shakers are set onto synthetic wheels, adding “a touch of levity” to any meal. Just a small push will send them speeding across the dinner table.
Price: $25; Contact: Menu.as
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week