Boogie Woogie salt and pepper shakers “will help render the expression ‘pass the salt’ redundant.” Designed by Berlin-based Murken-Hansen, the anodized aluminum shakers are set onto synthetic wheels, adding “a touch of levity” to any meal. Just a small push will send them speeding across the dinner table.
Price: $25; Contact: Menu.as
Source: Financial Times
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
Subscribe to the Week