on and Kate Gosselin of TLC’s reality show Jon and Kate Plus 8 “may be heading for a divorce,” said The Inquistr. Earlier this year, Mr. Gosselin reportedly said he was getting divorced, and Us Magazine recently photographed him outside of a bar with a woman that wasn’t his wife. Happily married men don’t “party with other women at nightclubs into the early hours” of the morning—this can’t end well.
Look, Jon Gosselin “asserts it was a harmless encounter,” said Lisa Timmons in Socialite Life, and that the mystery woman he was spotted with was just a friend. And he recently told Extra, “What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position.” Whatever the encounter was about, he seems pretty remorseful.
“Jon and Kate will stay together," said Steve Penner in Seacoast Online, “but not because of their love for their kids or each other.” Jon and Kate Plus 8 is doing very well, so the couple will stick it out to “keep the money flowing in from their ever-popular show.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week