Sean Penn last week filed for legal separation from Robin Wright Penn after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. The couple began divorce proceedings in December 2007, but then reconciled a few months later. Penn is seeking joint custody of their two teenage children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week