Sean Penn last week filed for legal separation from Robin Wright Penn after a failed attempt at a reconciliation. The couple began divorce proceedings in December 2007, but then reconciled a few months later. Penn is seeking joint custody of their two teenage children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
Subscribe to the Week