Guests stay a sixth night free at the Hilton Arc de Triomphe. Rates start at $380 a night. Upgrades to a suite cost about $40 extra for the week. Offer valid through May.
The hills are alive
An eight-day tour of Austria with Gutsy Women Travel starts at $1,899 per person. Includes two nights in Salzburg, four in Vienna, some meals, and a tour guide. Departs June 29.
For couples, weeklong walking tours from Vienna to Prague start at $3,495 per person. Includes meals, wine, and lodging for itineraries starting July 11 and Sept. 12. Must book before May 29.
Receive a free cabin upgrade when you book a room aboard a seven-night cruise through Russia run by Splendid Waterways of the Czars. Cabin deck staterooms start at $2,299 per person.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week