Guests stay a sixth night free at the Hilton Arc de Triomphe. Rates start at $380 a night. Upgrades to a suite cost about $40 extra for the week. Offer valid through May.
The hills are alive
An eight-day tour of Austria with Gutsy Women Travel starts at $1,899 per person. Includes two nights in Salzburg, four in Vienna, some meals, and a tour guide. Departs June 29.
For couples, weeklong walking tours from Vienna to Prague start at $3,495 per person. Includes meals, wine, and lodging for itineraries starting July 11 and Sept. 12. Must book before May 29.
Receive a free cabin upgrade when you book a room aboard a seven-night cruise through Russia run by Splendid Waterways of the Czars. Cabin deck staterooms start at $2,299 per person.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
Subscribe to the Week