Guests stay a sixth night free at the Hilton Arc de Triomphe. Rates start at $380 a night. Upgrades to a suite cost about $40 extra for the week. Offer valid through May.
The hills are alive
An eight-day tour of Austria with Gutsy Women Travel starts at $1,899 per person. Includes two nights in Salzburg, four in Vienna, some meals, and a tour guide. Departs June 29.
For couples, weeklong walking tours from Vienna to Prague start at $3,495 per person. Includes meals, wine, and lodging for itineraries starting July 11 and Sept. 12. Must book before May 29.
Receive a free cabin upgrade when you book a room aboard a seven-night cruise through Russia run by Splendid Waterways of the Czars. Cabin deck staterooms start at $2,299 per person.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week