Guests stay a sixth night free at the Hilton Arc de Triomphe. Rates start at $380 a night. Upgrades to a suite cost about $40 extra for the week. Offer valid through May.
The hills are alive
An eight-day tour of Austria with Gutsy Women Travel starts at $1,899 per person. Includes two nights in Salzburg, four in Vienna, some meals, and a tour guide. Departs June 29.
For couples, weeklong walking tours from Vienna to Prague start at $3,495 per person. Includes meals, wine, and lodging for itineraries starting July 11 and Sept. 12. Must book before May 29.
Receive a free cabin upgrade when you book a room aboard a seven-night cruise through Russia run by Splendid Waterways of the Czars. Cabin deck staterooms start at $2,299 per person.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week