Results: We asked you to come up with a bumper sticker for Eliot Spitzer’s next campaign, should he, indeed, decide to re-enter—politics, that is. Coming soon to a bumper near you:
FIRST PRIZE: Wanna Do It Again? Spitzer!
Joe Turner, Dallas, GA
SECOND PRIZE: Spitzer: He Paid for His Mistakes (Regularly)
Bruce Meyer, Carlsbad, CA
THIRD PRIZE: yes, Yes, YES WE CAN!!!!!!!
Craig Palumbo, Venice, CA
Spitzer: Best Bang for the Buck
Jerry Gilbert, Hillsborough, NJ
A Chick in Every Pot
Nancy Heyen, McCalla, AL
Back on Top!
James Lister Smith, Mill Valley, CA
He’ll Knock Your Socks Off
Walt Bauer, Richmond, Ind
36-26-26 or Fight!
Reid Robash, Racine, WI
Spitzer: Nobody Does it Better
Donna Christensen, Hanford, CA
He’ll Work Nights for You
Pat Devney, Rochester, MN
It’s a Ho New Day
John Spiridakis, Boston, MA
Read My Lips: No New Foxes
Larry Fish, New York, NY
The Best Candidate, Pants Down!
Kim Cook, San Antonio, TX
What Would Bill Do?
Brian Gillespie, Warrensburg, MO
Spitzer: I’m On It
Joan Ewalt, Alpharetta, GA
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
Subscribe to the Week