Results: We asked you to come up with a bumper sticker for Eliot Spitzer’s next campaign, should he, indeed, decide to re-enter—politics, that is. Coming soon to a bumper near you:
FIRST PRIZE: Wanna Do It Again? Spitzer!
Joe Turner, Dallas, GA
SECOND PRIZE: Spitzer: He Paid for His Mistakes (Regularly)
Bruce Meyer, Carlsbad, CA
THIRD PRIZE: yes, Yes, YES WE CAN!!!!!!!
Craig Palumbo, Venice, CA
Spitzer: Best Bang for the Buck
Jerry Gilbert, Hillsborough, NJ
A Chick in Every Pot
Nancy Heyen, McCalla, AL
Back on Top!
James Lister Smith, Mill Valley, CA
He’ll Knock Your Socks Off
Walt Bauer, Richmond, Ind
36-26-26 or Fight!
Reid Robash, Racine, WI
Spitzer: Nobody Does it Better
Donna Christensen, Hanford, CA
He’ll Work Nights for You
Pat Devney, Rochester, MN
It’s a Ho New Day
John Spiridakis, Boston, MA
Read My Lips: No New Foxes
Larry Fish, New York, NY
The Best Candidate, Pants Down!
Kim Cook, San Antonio, TX
What Would Bill Do?
Brian Gillespie, Warrensburg, MO
Spitzer: I’m On It
Joan Ewalt, Alpharetta, GA
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week