Brace yourselves, Partridge Family fans, said the New York Post. Shirley Jones, who played the wholesome mother of the singing sitcom family, might pose nude for Playboy at age 75, if her husband/manager Marty Ingels gets his way. "She's still drop-dead gorgeous," Ingels told Page Six.
Sorry, but Shirley Jones is "keeping her clothes on," said Access Hollywood. A representative for Playboy contacted after the report in the New York Post gossip column said the magazine was not in talks to have Jones appear in its pages.
"Without doing any exhaustive research," said Jessica Damiano in Newsday, "we think Jones would be the oldest woman ever to bare all for Playboy, ahead of Nancy Sinatra, who did so at 54, and Farrah Fawcett and Joan Collins, who dropped their drawers at age 50." Eww.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- How neuroscience can help us understand political partisanship
- An ode to the great American road trip
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
Subscribe to the Week