race yourselves, Partridge Family fans, said the New York Post. Shirley Jones, who played the wholesome mother of the singing sitcom family, might pose nude for Playboy at age 75, if her husband/manager Marty Ingels gets his way. "She's still drop-dead gorgeous," Ingels told Page Six.
Sorry, but Shirley Jones is "keeping her clothes on," said Access Hollywood. A representative for Playboy contacted after the report in the New York Post gossip column said the magazine was not in talks to have Jones appear in its pages.
"Without doing any exhaustive research," said Jessica Damiano in Newsday, "we think Jones would be the oldest woman ever to bare all for Playboy, ahead of Nancy Sinatra, who did so at 54, and Farrah Fawcett and Joan Collins, who dropped their drawers at age 50." Eww.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week