race yourselves, Partridge Family fans, said the New York Post. Shirley Jones, who played the wholesome mother of the singing sitcom family, might pose nude for Playboy at age 75, if her husband/manager Marty Ingels gets his way. "She's still drop-dead gorgeous," Ingels told Page Six.
Sorry, but Shirley Jones is "keeping her clothes on," said Access Hollywood. A representative for Playboy contacted after the report in the New York Post gossip column said the magazine was not in talks to have Jones appear in its pages.
"Without doing any exhaustive research," said Jessica Damiano in Newsday, "we think Jones would be the oldest woman ever to bare all for Playboy, ahead of Nancy Sinatra, who did so at 54, and Farrah Fawcett and Joan Collins, who dropped their drawers at age 50." Eww.
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
Top 7 insane homeowners association rules
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week