Maxim magazine really “stepped out on a limb” this year with its new Hot 100 list, said Jarett Wieselman in the New York Post. Maxim put “House” star Olivia Wilde at the top of the roster of Hollywood’s sexiest women. “Not only does she have stunning exotic features, but take it from someone who has interviewed Olivia—she is nice as all get-out!”
The rest of this list is no shocker, said Popcrunch. After Wilde came actress Megan Fox at No. 2, and model Bar Rafaeli at No. 3. And the rest of the top 10 were Malin Akerman, Mila Kunis, Eliza Dushku, Adriana Lima, Rihanna, Jordana Brewster, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
“We cry foul,” said Hanh Nguyen in ZAP 2 It, because Wilde’s co-star, Lisa Edelstein, “doesn’t make the cut at all.” To be fair, though, there's no arguing against such undeniable hotties as "Transformers" star Megan Fox and “Dollhouse” star Eliza Dushku. The biggest surprise was first lady Michelle Obama—“it must be the arms.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week