Maxim magazine really “stepped out on a limb” this year with its new Hot 100 list, said Jarett Wieselman in the New York Post. Maxim put “House” star Olivia Wilde at the top of the roster of Hollywood’s sexiest women. “Not only does she have stunning exotic features, but take it from someone who has interviewed Olivia—she is nice as all get-out!”
The rest of this list is no shocker, said Popcrunch. After Wilde came actress Megan Fox at No. 2, and model Bar Rafaeli at No. 3. And the rest of the top 10 were Malin Akerman, Mila Kunis, Eliza Dushku, Adriana Lima, Rihanna, Jordana Brewster, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
“We cry foul,” said Hanh Nguyen in ZAP 2 It, because Wilde’s co-star, Lisa Edelstein, “doesn’t make the cut at all.” To be fair, though, there's no arguing against such undeniable hotties as "Transformers" star Megan Fox and “Dollhouse” star Eliza Dushku. The biggest surprise was first lady Michelle Obama—“it must be the arms.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What if The Purge was real?
Subscribe to the Week