Maxim magazine really “stepped out on a limb” this year with its new Hot 100 list, said Jarett Wieselman in the New York Post. Maxim put “House” star Olivia Wilde at the top of the roster of Hollywood’s sexiest women. “Not only does she have stunning exotic features, but take it from someone who has interviewed Olivia—she is nice as all get-out!”
The rest of this list is no shocker, said Popcrunch. After Wilde came actress Megan Fox at No. 2, and model Bar Rafaeli at No. 3. And the rest of the top 10 were Malin Akerman, Mila Kunis, Eliza Dushku, Adriana Lima, Rihanna, Jordana Brewster, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
“We cry foul,” said Hanh Nguyen in ZAP 2 It, because Wilde’s co-star, Lisa Edelstein, “doesn’t make the cut at all.” To be fair, though, there's no arguing against such undeniable hotties as "Transformers" star Megan Fox and “Dollhouse” star Eliza Dushku. The biggest surprise was first lady Michelle Obama—“it must be the arms.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 6 constitutional amendments that just missed the cut
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week