Maxim magazine really “stepped out on a limb” this year with its new Hot 100 list, said Jarett Wieselman in the New York Post. Maxim put “House” star Olivia Wilde at the top of the roster of Hollywood’s sexiest women. “Not only does she have stunning exotic features, but take it from someone who has interviewed Olivia—she is nice as all get-out!”
The rest of this list is no shocker, said Popcrunch. After Wilde came actress Megan Fox at No. 2, and model Bar Rafaeli at No. 3. And the rest of the top 10 were Malin Akerman, Mila Kunis, Eliza Dushku, Adriana Lima, Rihanna, Jordana Brewster, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
“We cry foul,” said Hanh Nguyen in ZAP 2 It, because Wilde’s co-star, Lisa Edelstein, “doesn’t make the cut at all.” To be fair, though, there's no arguing against such undeniable hotties as "Transformers" star Megan Fox and “Dollhouse” star Eliza Dushku. The biggest surprise was first lady Michelle Obama—“it must be the arms.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
Subscribe to the Week