onald Trump this week ruled that Carrie Prejean would keep her title as Miss California USA. Prejean, who was celebrated by social conservatives for saying at the Miss USA pageant that she didn’t believe in gay marriage, was in danger of losing her state crown after seminude photos of her surfaced on the Internet. Prejean this week said some of the pictures were Photoshopped, while others were taken on “a windy day” that blew her top open without her knowledge. Trump, who owns the Miss USA pageant, defended the pictures as “acceptable and in many cases very lovely.”
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
Subscribe to the Week