Kiefer Sutherland was arrested last week for allegedly head-butting a fashion designer after a party at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Witnesses said Sutherland became incensed after Jack McCollough accidentally jostled his conversation partner, Brooke Shields. “He was just roiling drunk and looking for something to smack,” McCollough told police. Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor assault, but could face serious consequences because he is on probation for drunken driving.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week