Kiefer Sutherland was arrested last week for allegedly head-butting a fashion designer after a party at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Witnesses said Sutherland became incensed after Jack McCollough accidentally jostled his conversation partner, Brooke Shields. “He was just roiling drunk and looking for something to smack,” McCollough told police. Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor assault, but could face serious consequences because he is on probation for drunken driving.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week