Kiefer Sutherland was arrested last week for allegedly head-butting a fashion designer after a party at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Witnesses said Sutherland became incensed after Jack McCollough accidentally jostled his conversation partner, Brooke Shields. “He was just roiling drunk and looking for something to smack,” McCollough told police. Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor assault, but could face serious consequences because he is on probation for drunken driving.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week