iefer Sutherland was arrested last week for allegedly head-butting a fashion designer after a party at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Witnesses said Sutherland became incensed after Jack McCollough accidentally jostled his conversation partner, Brooke Shields. “He was just roiling drunk and looking for something to smack,” McCollough told police. Sutherland was charged with misdemeanor assault, but could face serious consequences because he is on probation for drunken driving.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
Subscribe to the Week