Sachin and Babi’s “Indian-inspired,” hand-stitched details make for “exquisite embroidery.”
Price: $295; Contact: Ankasa.com
Source: Elle Decor
Traditional Iringa basket
These woven baskets “corral clutter from sneakers to scarves,” making storage stylish.
Price: $60; Contact: Catchware.com, (908) 918-9171
Sonia Rykiel Flat Bag
When your outfit is on the “tame side,” the fringe on this studded leather purse lets you “go wild.”
Price: $945; Contact: Soniarykiel.com
Source: Marie Claire
This nine-foot-long, “hand-knotted” Tibetan wool runner looks more modern, less ethnic.
Price: $2,500; Contact: Madelineweinrib.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Woven using a Colombian Zenu Indian technique, this is “the friendship bracelet, all grown up.”
Price: $25; Contact: Kitson.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
Subscribe to the Week