Sachin and Babi’s “Indian-inspired,” hand-stitched details make for “exquisite embroidery.”
Price: $295; Contact: Ankasa.com
Source: Elle Decor
Traditional Iringa basket
These woven baskets “corral clutter from sneakers to scarves,” making storage stylish.
Price: $60; Contact: Catchware.com, (908) 918-9171
Sonia Rykiel Flat Bag
When your outfit is on the “tame side,” the fringe on this studded leather purse lets you “go wild.”
Price: $945; Contact: Soniarykiel.com
Source: Marie Claire
This nine-foot-long, “hand-knotted” Tibetan wool runner looks more modern, less ethnic.
Price: $2,500; Contact: Madelineweinrib.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Woven using a Colombian Zenu Indian technique, this is “the friendship bracelet, all grown up.”
Price: $25; Contact: Kitson.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Captain America won over China
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week