Sachin and Babi’s “Indian-inspired,” hand-stitched details make for “exquisite embroidery.”
Price: $295; Contact: Ankasa.com
Source: Elle Decor
Traditional Iringa basket
These woven baskets “corral clutter from sneakers to scarves,” making storage stylish.
Price: $60; Contact: Catchware.com, (908) 918-9171
Sonia Rykiel Flat Bag
When your outfit is on the “tame side,” the fringe on this studded leather purse lets you “go wild.”
Price: $945; Contact: Soniarykiel.com
Source: Marie Claire
This nine-foot-long, “hand-knotted” Tibetan wool runner looks more modern, less ethnic.
Price: $2,500; Contact: Madelineweinrib.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Woven using a Colombian Zenu Indian technique, this is “the friendship bracelet, all grown up.”
Price: $25; Contact: Kitson.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week