Sachin and Babi’s “Indian-inspired,” hand-stitched details make for “exquisite embroidery.”
Price: $295; Contact: Ankasa.com
Source: Elle Decor
Traditional Iringa basket
These woven baskets “corral clutter from sneakers to scarves,” making storage stylish.
Price: $60; Contact: Catchware.com, (908) 918-9171
Sonia Rykiel Flat Bag
When your outfit is on the “tame side,” the fringe on this studded leather purse lets you “go wild.”
Price: $945; Contact: Soniarykiel.com
Source: Marie Claire
This nine-foot-long, “hand-knotted” Tibetan wool runner looks more modern, less ethnic.
Price: $2,500; Contact: Madelineweinrib.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Woven using a Colombian Zenu Indian technique, this is “the friendship bracelet, all grown up.”
Price: $25; Contact: Kitson.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
Subscribe to the Week