65% of American adults say they expect daily newspapers will be extinct within the next 10 years, including 17% who think papers will be gone in less than three years. In the 18–29 age group, 83% give newspapers 10 years or less to survive.
In Alaska, Sarah Palin’s popularity ratings have dropped from 85% in March 2008 to 54% today. About 42% of Alaskans now view her negatively, with many saying she’s put her national ambitions above serving her state.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week