With its “all-weather, woven construction,” the Wave Runner can stand up to “salt-air breezes” or “cradle” you to sleep in the peaceful confines of your home.
Price: $1,725; Contact: Whitecraft.net
Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
This “high-quality” plastic chair from Bontempi Casa has “clean lines” that work indoors or outdoors.
Price: $269.99; Contact: Eurofurniture.com
Massimo Vignelli’s sculpted design is a “plastic chair for all seasons: lakeside in winter, patio perch in summer, and living-room staple year-round.”
Price: $500; Contact: Helleronline.com
The Adironack camp chair has been “dolled up to come inside the house.”
Price: $390; Contact: Furniturea.com
La-Z-Boy’s first outdoor collection features recliners with “wicker-looking frames” and “fast-drying cushions.”
Price: $899; Contact: La-Z-Boy.com
Source: San Francisco Chronicle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- How any actor (even a really nice one) can play a truly evil villain like King Joffrey
Subscribe to the Week