With its “all-weather, woven construction,” the Wave Runner can stand up to “salt-air breezes” or “cradle” you to sleep in the peaceful confines of your home.
Price: $1,725; Contact: Whitecraft.net
Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
This “high-quality” plastic chair from Bontempi Casa has “clean lines” that work indoors or outdoors.
Price: $269.99; Contact: Eurofurniture.com
Massimo Vignelli’s sculpted design is a “plastic chair for all seasons: lakeside in winter, patio perch in summer, and living-room staple year-round.”
Price: $500; Contact: Helleronline.com
The Adironack camp chair has been “dolled up to come inside the house.”
Price: $390; Contact: Furniturea.com
La-Z-Boy’s first outdoor collection features recliners with “wicker-looking frames” and “fast-drying cushions.”
Price: $899; Contact: La-Z-Boy.com
Source: San Francisco Chronicle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
Subscribe to the Week