With its “all-weather, woven construction,” the Wave Runner can stand up to “salt-air breezes” or “cradle” you to sleep in the peaceful confines of your home.
Price: $1,725; Contact: Whitecraft.net
Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
This “high-quality” plastic chair from Bontempi Casa has “clean lines” that work indoors or outdoors.
Price: $269.99; Contact: Eurofurniture.com
Massimo Vignelli’s sculpted design is a “plastic chair for all seasons: lakeside in winter, patio perch in summer, and living-room staple year-round.”
Price: $500; Contact: Helleronline.com
The Adironack camp chair has been “dolled up to come inside the house.”
Price: $390; Contact: Furniturea.com
La-Z-Boy’s first outdoor collection features recliners with “wicker-looking frames” and “fast-drying cushions.”
Price: $899; Contact: La-Z-Boy.com
Source: San Francisco Chronicle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week