With its “all-weather, woven construction,” the Wave Runner can stand up to “salt-air breezes” or “cradle” you to sleep in the peaceful confines of your home.
Price: $1,725; Contact: Whitecraft.net
Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
This “high-quality” plastic chair from Bontempi Casa has “clean lines” that work indoors or outdoors.
Price: $269.99; Contact: Eurofurniture.com
Massimo Vignelli’s sculpted design is a “plastic chair for all seasons: lakeside in winter, patio perch in summer, and living-room staple year-round.”
Price: $500; Contact: Helleronline.com
The Adironack camp chair has been “dolled up to come inside the house.”
Price: $390; Contact: Furniturea.com
La-Z-Boy’s first outdoor collection features recliners with “wicker-looking frames” and “fast-drying cushions.”
Price: $899; Contact: La-Z-Boy.com
Source: San Francisco Chronicle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week