With its “all-weather, woven construction,” the Wave Runner can stand up to “salt-air breezes” or “cradle” you to sleep in the peaceful confines of your home.
Price: $1,725; Contact: Whitecraft.net
Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
This “high-quality” plastic chair from Bontempi Casa has “clean lines” that work indoors or outdoors.
Price: $269.99; Contact: Eurofurniture.com
Massimo Vignelli’s sculpted design is a “plastic chair for all seasons: lakeside in winter, patio perch in summer, and living-room staple year-round.”
Price: $500; Contact: Helleronline.com
The Adironack camp chair has been “dolled up to come inside the house.”
Price: $390; Contact: Furniturea.com
La-Z-Boy’s first outdoor collection features recliners with “wicker-looking frames” and “fast-drying cushions.”
Price: $899; Contact: La-Z-Boy.com
Source: San Francisco Chronicle
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week