Only 31% of Israelis consider President Obama to be “pro-Israel.” 14% consider him “pro-Palestinian” and 40% feel he is neutral on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. George W. Bush was considered pro-Israel by 88% of Israelis.
Smith Research Poll
43% of voters say they believe that the CIA misled House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and did not inform her about the waterboarding of suspected terrorists. 41% believe that Pelosi was informed about the use of the harsh interrogation technique.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- How computers will replace your doctor
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week