Only 31% of Israelis consider President Obama to be “pro-Israel.” 14% consider him “pro-Palestinian” and 40% feel he is neutral on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. George W. Bush was considered pro-Israel by 88% of Israelis.
Smith Research Poll
43% of voters say they believe that the CIA misled House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and did not inform her about the waterboarding of suspected terrorists. 41% believe that Pelosi was informed about the use of the harsh interrogation technique.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week