Only 31% of Israelis consider President Obama to be “pro-Israel.” 14% consider him “pro-Palestinian” and 40% feel he is neutral on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. George W. Bush was considered pro-Israel by 88% of Israelis.
Smith Research Poll
43% of voters say they believe that the CIA misled House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and did not inform her about the waterboarding of suspected terrorists. 41% believe that Pelosi was informed about the use of the harsh interrogation technique.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week